A browser extension commissioned to scrape data from Hardware Inventory System A, query Hardware Inventory System B with that data, and inject the content from B back into the web interface for A.
- Chrome (v45+)
- Internet Explorer 10
- Polyfills for backporting ES6 features, such as Promises
- Build system in GulpJS in order to streamline the following:
- Minify and concatenate CSS
- Swap in platform-specific implementations for use with shared code
- Collect and structure Chrome extension artifacts into a ZIP archive, for easy upload to the Chrome Webstore
- Collect and structure IE artifacts for deployment to internal CDN
- A necessary CORS header was missing from the HTTP API response, making in-browser communication impossible without using a browser extension.